Richard Fleming - Your Calgary Real Estate Agent
My wonderful wife Vanessa and I have been married since 1990. Together we have five adorable sons, Richie, Austin, Brandon, Justice and Archer, as well as three precious daughters who go by the names of Felicity, Tiffany and Priscilla. With Remax, I am proud to be part of a team of Calgary real estate agents that are highly experienced and driven to serve their clients.
The Trusted Real Estate Agents in Calgary
As a born-and-raised Albertan, I know how difficult it can be to find a home that is reasonably priced. With our Remax team, it’s easy. Simply call the real estate agents Calgary has depended on for years and we will help locate properties that best suit your needs and interests.
While I look forward to you meeting my team of 6 Calgary real estate agents, I’d like to tell you a few things about myself so you’ll know your home sale or purchase is in the right hands. After all, experience is one of the key factors that set real estate agents apart in this competitive real estate market.
- Born, raised and educated in Alberta
- 30+ years as Calgary Real Estate Board member in good standing
- 3 ½ years experience managing office of 60+ Agents
- Has Agent status with Alberta Real Estate Association
- Served on numerous committees with the Calgary Board and Alberta Board
- Full-time assistant
- Mortgage Agent
- Member of MLS Million Dollar Club
- Numerous Sales achievements
- Additional University training in the area of appraisals
- Successfully completed approved relocation courses
- Member of RE/MAX Platinum Club
- Member of RE/MAX Hall of Fame Club
- Member of RE/MAX 100% Club
- Member of RE/MAX Executive Club
- Member of RE/MAX Presidents Club
Searching For Real Estate Agents in Calgary?
If you have questions about buying of selling your Calgary home, get in touch now on (403) 651-4400 . You'll be glad you called me first.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2017 at 10:15am CDT.